Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- shrkey: Tiny PCB is very tiny. #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/0EaKr1eQyX
- Adrian McEwen: Here at Liverpool JS to hear about #libuv and #nodejs from Saúl Ibarra Corretgé #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/37t6P2k7xy
- Ross Dalziel: Nice planning #python #minecraft Rail hacking #MSIMakefest MSI Manchester Sinéad at FACT #weeknotes w/ RF-Craft pic.twitter.com/hk4x6mH6DM
- Ross Dalziel: MSI Manchester Sinéad at FACT luckily we’ve enough #RF-Craft rev 2 boards to help thank to Def-Proc #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/CZdPTVtxvu
- Def-Proc: Achievement unlocked: journal paper published dx.doi.org/10.1142/S02194… #weeknotes
- MCQN Ltd: Nice patterns in the reel of 650 #esp8266 modules #weeknotes #indiemfg #ibal169 pic.twitter.com/mcDmksNpnF
- shrkey: . Dark Water Julius taking a test dip #weeknotes #PiMeARiver pic.twitter.com/wlKOIkH1Ac
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 08 August, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Wearables Group|
|Thursday 11 August, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
|Saturday 13 August, 10:00am-5:00pm||Maker Day|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 144 open, 189 closed
4 new issues:
- How much do other spaces charge round the city?
- Find out cost and accessibility details for 110-114 Duke St
- Find more parking options for Castle House
- Tighten the X axis belt of the small Ultimaker
5 issues closed:
- The long VGA cable for the projector is missing
- Arrange next viewing
- Contact Hyper Optic to get options for Internet in Castle House
- update doorbot 3 because it’s very out of sync
- Improve the CCTV infrastructure
Thanks amcewen, johnmckerrell!
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!