Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- MCQN Ltd: New material on the laser cutter today – Delrin cuts really nicely (the blue is the usual wax-filled etch) #weeknotes #ibal156
- MCQN Ltd: High pressure water testing today. Fingers crossed we don’t end up soaked! #weeknotes #ibal156
- MCQN Ltd: Our CNC milled PCB soldered up and mounted. #weeknotes #ibal156
- MCQN Ltd: New laser-etched whiteboard sign for events at @DoESLiverpool #weeknotes
- IoT Liverpool Meetup: Kicking things off here at #iotliverpool, hearing about Telecoms Cloud API from Paul Freeman-Powell #iot #weeknotes
- The bagelry: DoES Liverpool thanks to maker night we learnt how to cut our own vinyl logo last night, this is the result
- Def-Proc: Yep, just a 10 minute job! #SundayMaking #weeknotes DoES Liverpool pic.twitter.com/TUE4dCpnx7
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Tuesday 29 September, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Geek Up – A Beginners Guide To Amateur Astronomy|
|Saturday 03 October, 10:00am-4:00pm||Absolute Beginners Arduino|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 89 open, 108 closed
4 new issues:
- The Ultimaker isn’t extruding cleanly
- doorbot 3 has been offline for ages
- Shelf in kitchen fridge
Sophia’s laser is mis-aligned
2 issues closed:
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email email@example.com with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!