Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Ross Dalziel: Ticky Lowe KerryMassheder-Rigby History of Place 1stedit testing of #storybarrel sound w/ live balloon hack on taxi track 😉 Accentuate #weeknotes
- John McKerrell: Watching Steve SD paint my corner of DoES Liverpool and hoping he cleared my stuff carefully! #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/JqUhI1l1vU
- dynamicdevices: Prototype of the new Geneva eCall unit just arrived. #gms #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/MHfzCZlqSb
- martimorta: They are already here! Thanks shrkey ☠ Team Dark Water I’ll try to Kickstart some time now #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/G3zKZIJBiB
- Def-Proc: Exciting Team Dark Water delivery today <a href=”https://docs.darkwater.io/640.html#getting-started”>docs.darkwater.io/640.html#getti… #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/JUIJPSYSKJ
- John McKerrell: Enjoyed DoES Liverpool send off lunch for Darryl Bayliss who’s moving to London! #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/5hKlEQA5c1
- Def-Proc: LoRaWAN OTAA not working for half the day. Eventually reboots the gateway. Works first time. #weeknotes TTN Liverpool… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…
- MCQN Ltd: Don’t mind me, just testing reset buttons for the Ackers Bell #ibal169 #weeknotes @ DoES Liverpool instagram.com/p/BLytjcPA7jD/
- chris huffee: Laser etched toast. (not recommended!) DoES Liverpool makernight #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/Ab4jQW6cvC
- shrkey ☠: Annnnd we’re done!
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 24 October, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Community Project Software Group|
|Monday 24 October, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Wearables Group|
|Wednesday 26 October, 7:00pm-9:00pm||IoT Liverpool|
|Thursday 27 October, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
|Saturday 29 October, 12:00am-Sunday 30 October, 11:59pm||Make:Shift:Do|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 152 open, 215 closed
2 new issues:
3 issues closed:
- Buy some heat shrink tubing for the workshop
- Get the free desks from Telecoms Cloud
- When datuming Sophia, the head sometimes stops out of the corner
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!