Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- MCQN Ltd: Another batch of museuminabox_ PCBs, that should keep us going for a bit #weeknotes #ibal151… instagram.com/p/BUekdzaF8-F/
- Adrian McEwen: Some additions to the DoES Liverpool sewing/wearables supplies #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/02DxIhcPI7
- MCQN Ltd: Another day, another #makerspace. At Toolbox in #Torino for #makerfaireTO #weeknotes @ Toolbox… instagram.com/p/BUmIuvFl7ea/
- MCQN Ltd: Wondering if we should commission an entire @mcqn_Ltd logo 😉 #weeknotes feet for scale @… instagram.com/p/BUmfASRlHG-/
- Def-Proc: I was fortunate enough to get my Makers signed by Cory Doctorow this week. Was very important in early formation of our… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Jackie Pease: More work in progress photos of Rob’s dolls house, 3D printed and laser cut DoES Liverpool #makernight See it… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Tuesday 30 May, 6:00pm-8:00pm||Wearables|
|Thursday 01 June, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 174 open, 330 closed
1 new issue:
1 issue closed:
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!