Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Ed: Adrian McEwen Jackie Pease chris huffee Ross Dalziel Kate North Julian Todd Tosca latest regeneration. DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/gMby0NGhOd
- John McKerrell: “the final room is used for .. community talks, although also houses a small CNC steel milling machine.” typical DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
- IoT Liverpool Meetup: Packed evening for Kiel Gilleade‘s biofeedback talk #IoT DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/k1S8CHh8Qz
- Ross Dalziel: Using the real-time visual regulation force with Kiel Gilleade IoT Liverpool Meetup #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/FOCSwvdHE7
- Def-Proc: Benefits of a MakerSpace No. 267: You can make solder paste stencils while Ragworm is waiting on laser parts #weeknotes DoES Liverpool
- Adrian McEwen: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCTPS3YPHhr/ First test of the chalk markers #Tosca #weeknotes
- shrkey: First picture of the all new 640 board sitting on a #PiZero with the “beast” 5 propeller #lego #ROV #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/7rPIaFCMYi
- Adrian McEwen: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCV-Fv1vHsq/ #Tosca drawing the world! #weeknotes
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Wednesday 02 March, 7:00pm-9:00pm
|Liverpool Linux User Group
|Thursday 03 March, 6:30pm-9:30pm
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 124 open, 141 closed
2 new issues:
7 issues closed:
The bandsaw needs a new blade Sophia needs a new tube/power supply The workshop needs some more soldering kit Sophia sometimes struggles with acrylic Buy Ethernet switches to improve networking X axis sometimes getting stuck on startup doorbot 3 has been offline for ages
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!