Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- MCQN Ltd: Looking forward to hosting next #UKMakerBelt Assoc. symposium at DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/OG7NJbg93d
- IoT Liverpool Meetup: Love it when one of the speakers emails to check if there’s an oscilloscope for them to use in their talk 🙂 /cc DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: Is it easier to measure and 3D print a one-off part or just mould a replacement? sugru pic.twitter.com/VqHlkQL0XE cc DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Great to see the Italian translation of a Book of Things is out – L’Internet delle cose apogeonline.com/libri/97888503… /cc DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Hehe, DoES Liverpool is “uno spazio di coworking e incubatore di startup per maker” if you’re Italian 🙂 #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: For once at DoES Liverpool we’re using the ice cubes for their “normal” purpose. Usually they’re for chilling the laser-cutter 🙂 #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: Set up and (mostly) working exhibits for DoES Liverpool at #MFMCR Adrian McEwen Ross Dalziel #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/vF7NHgyZ6P
- Ross Dalziel: #minecraftofthings light switch and barcharts at #MFMCR WITH Def-Proc Adrian McEwen Bubblino #weeknotes DoES Liverpool pic.twitter.com/gNr5oe7Z4o
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 28 July, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
|Tuesday 29 July, 11:00am-1:00pm||UK MakerBelt Association Symposium|
|Tuesday 29 July, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Geek Up|
|Saturday 02 August, 10:00am-4:00pm||Absolute Beginners Arduino|