Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- James Nixon: 7th times a charm #3dprinting #3dscanning #weeknotes
- dynamicdevices: Plane spotting with RT820T2 SDR and DUMP1090 youtu.be/RT3JEQwK3wg via YouTube #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: When the late night code you wrote for the Made Invaders controller still works in the light of day! #weeknotes Maker Faire UK
- James Nixon: A slightly worse for wear #lulzbot Taz 4 needing a bit of a rebuild. #3dprinting #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: I’m going for most pointless use of an arduino here: Arduino Mega as a 5V regulator! #weeknotes Made Invaders pic.twitter.com/WkFxIHyYGt
- Pete Blake: Little selfie courtesy of DoES Liverpool. Thanks for the tips! #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/ruUNZAHDZU
- Def-Proc: TIL: If in doubt: reduce the data rate #crappySDcards #weeknotes Made Invaders DoES Liverpool
- chris huffee: #weeknotes Last tweeks to Made Invaders #weeknotes DoES Liverpool pic.twitter.com/Bbj6iRRP2L
- Def-Proc: This feels like a whole DoES Liverpool project! #weeknotes Made Invaders pic.twitter.com/0x5N3k8YDD
- Mark Sabino: In the DoES Liverpool bus listening to S-Club 7 for the final leg of the journey home from Maker Faire UK #weeknotes
- Mark Sabino: Bohemian Rhapsody brings us to the end of the DoES Liverpool bus journey #weeknotes
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Wednesday 27 April, 7:00pm-9:00pm||IoT Liverpool|
|Thursday 28 April, 6:30pm-9:30pm||Maker Night|
|Thursday 28 April, 6:00pm-8:00pm||Open Source Technology Enthusiasts’ Group|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 122 open, 154 closed
3 new issues:
- Plastic part of Ultimaker 2 Extended broken
- Filament line is broken in the Ultimaker Extended
- PC not connecting to UP printer when connected through USB
1 issue closed:
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email email@example.com with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!