Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- DoES Liverpool: Cutting a new poster for the workshop #weeknotes @ DoES Liverpool instagram.com/p/BW9rVCYhjJQ/
- Adrian McEwen: New “instructional” sign in the workshop at DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/hePnrDKWOf
- Alex: We had such an amazing time tonight printing t-shirts with the lovely people Sandbox Little Sandbox. Than… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Def-Proc: First The Things Network #LoRaWAN hackday in Liverpool: def-proc.co.uk/b/hcswl/ #weeknotes TTN Liverpool
- Alex: Had an idea tonight for a #bookcloud. Made of the words from the book. Can you guess what my first tries are?… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Robotorium: I hear DoES Liverpool was looking for some t shirt designs…? #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/fMdoHMRY3v
- Alex: Choc-a-bloc DoES Liverpool #makernight tonight #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/pf4mNhvUXQ
- Alex: We have been having SOOOO much fun DoES Liverpool #MakerNight printing t-shirts with the new #wearables sublimation… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Alex: Hi Jackie Pease. Some rough notes for you on t-shirt printing DoES Liverpool #weeknotesgithub.com/DoESLiverpool/…
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Wednesday 02 August, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Liverpool Linux User Group|
|Thursday 03 August, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Lock Picking Event|
|Thursday 03 August, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 164 open, 383 closed
5 new issues:
- Look at whether there are any “no strings” funding sources to assist with the move
- Build(/find) a tool to get better stats from our issues
- Create wiki instructions & agree a consumables pricing model for the Ricoh sublimation printer
- Create inventory for Made Invaders
- Co-working page
1 issue closed:
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!