Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: Nice to see DoES Liverpool named by the Telegraph as one of “Britain’s best members clubs for SMEs” telegraph.co.uk/sponsored/busi… #weeknotes
- James Nixon: Sadly 3D scanners aren’t too keen.on beards #weeknotes
- MCQN Ltd: Lots of different #NFC tags to play with #ibal151 #museuminabox #weeknotes
- IoT Liverpool Meetup: How to save 4800 solder joints… Process optimization from Def-Proc. DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/I8e1IaSAOm
- Ross Dalziel: #govebots and philosophy of science w/ Neil Winterburn and plant robots Metal Liverpool #weeknotes #nature&tech
- Ross Dalziel: Bubblino Adrian McEwen Nature now! 😉 #weeknotes
- Ross Dalziel: Bubblino Adrian McEwen Nature sorry I mean please can you place the temperature sensor on the cockle in a glass of water 😉 #weeknotes
- David Frazer: Laser cut stencil for glass
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Wednesday 30 March, 6:00pm-8:00pm||IXLiverpool Meet-up|
|Thursday 31 March, 6:30pm-9:30pm||Maker Night|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 122 open, 147 closed
No new issues
1 issue closed:
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!