Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: Twenty Shrimping It boards made up ready for the MCQN Ltd workshops at Ideas Factory Lpool tomorrow #IF2014 /cc DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Written my first Windows batch file in quite some time (installing pyFirmata for my #IF2014 workshops) /cc DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: Double laser cut pulley mounted on a NEMA 17 stepper motor DoES Liverpool #weeknotes #TLRN pic.twitter.com/oSpysoZ3Mj
- John McKerrell: Due to budget constraints DoES Liverpool can now only support a single startup #weeknotes #joke pic.twitter.com/B8iVhhI64Y
- Def-Proc: The next Intro to Laser Cutting course will be on the 4th April DoES Liverpool twitter.com/home?status=I+… #weeknotes
- Ross Dalziel: Printcraft Carlo intern DoES Liverpool 3Dprintd a minecraft Cains 4 #cloudmaker Jen at FACT #weeknotes 🙂 pic.twitter.com/aiSupcHrQm
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 24 February, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
|Tuesday 25 February, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Geek Up|
|Wednesday 26 February, 7:00pm-9:00pm||IoT Liverpool|
|Friday 28 February, 6:00pm-7:00pm||Merseyside Cycling|