Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- chris huffee: DoES Liverpool by pinhole. Learn how to make your own camera at DoES, free workshop on 2nd July from 10 #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/jN0JYtk13z
- Ross Dalziel: Open Eye Gallery anyone Hugh Baird College interested in making your own camera…#weeknotes twitter.com/huffeec/status…
- Ross Dalziel: #achievementunlocked text adventure served on a #pi onion DoES Liverpool thanks to ben & #TorToys #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/ijRGXlgn3T
- shrkey: Introducing Dark Water Julius the Raspberry Pi #PiZero powered autonomous kayak project – more soon #weeknotes
- Saúl Ibarra Corretgé: Hold the door! #3dprinting #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/0O07jbH1bJ
- MCQN Ltd: Exciting promo delivery in time for #lpoolmakefest #indiemfg #weeknotes @ DoES Liverpool instagram.com/p/BG9JO7njVb3/
- Saúl Ibarra Corretgé: Sickest #3dprint so far! <3 #doesliverpool #weeknotes instagram.com/p/BG_c_qEACiN/
- Def-Proc: Time to put the lid on Made Invaders for Liverpool MakeFest #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/5HT88aEO8c
- MCQN Ltd: Getting ready for the unveiling of this at #livmf2016 tomorrow #weeknotes #ibal145 @ DoES Liverpool instagram.com/p/BHCXtWjAGHB/
- Ross Dalziel: Adrian McEwen hands with the Code Club UK robot for some programming tips for Liverpool MakeFest #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/o1XEcV2Utv
- Def-Proc: Getting our Made Invaders on Liverpool MakeFest with DoES Liverpool #LIVMF2016 #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/XWd8vrl5lv
- Ross Dalziel: Always nice to have those packing up chats with Shrimping It Adrian McEwen at #maker meetups #livMF2016 #weeknotes twitter.com/ShrimpingIt/st…
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 27 June, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Wearables Group|
|Thursday 30 June, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
|Saturday 02 July, 9:00am-4:00pm||Pinhole Camera Making – Chris Huffee|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 131 open, 176 closed
No new issues
3 issues closed:
- Apply to Manchester MakeFest
- New fire blanket
- Attempting sarcastic humour around people who can make things leads to creativity and ideas which could be of some use.
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!