Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Click here for details of the measures we’re currently taking related to the COVID-19 situation. We’ll keep you updated if anything changes – make sure you’re following us via our Google Group, and/or via social media
We’re working with hospitals across Liverpool, Manchester and beyond to produce effective, low-cost visors, to help healthcare professionals keep doing their job throughout this crisis.
Click here to find out more and donate.
Things of Note
- Alex Lennon: First ever print in PETG and on the Creality! Yay! #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/kc1B0co4Ku
- Adrian McEwen: Loving our new packing boxes. They fit 500 in perfectly 👌 This box takes us over 4000 #COVID19 visors shipped from DoES Liverpool 🎉✊ #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/lExJiNHLRu
- Ross Dalziel: The full of noises #newsletter is out CVAN North West The Double Negative 🇪🇺 with news of 24hr dawn chorus around the world on lockdown #weeknotes twitter.com/fullofnoises/s…
- Adrian McEwen: Latest DoES Liverpool #COVID19 visor update: 6241 produced, packed and shipped #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/w8xDp3NRY3
- Adrian McEwen: Saturday morning #COVID19 #visor #lasercutting here at DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/oXEUpSdJ71
- SandboxWorkshop: These hundred visor straps brought us to 1000 total as part of the DoES Liverpool effort! #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/YgMkvHtdYy
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Tuesday 28 April, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Wearable Tech Group||Online at https://meet.jit.si/bubblino|
|Thursday 30 April, 7:00pm-9:30pm||Maker Night||Online at https://meet.jit.si/bubblino|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 332 open, 1106 closed
8 new issues:
- Order some new nitrile gloves
- Have phone in the Event Room ring for outside calls
- Buy new labels for the Dymo Printer
- Buy new toner cartridges for Mike’s HP LaserJet 200 color M251N
- Buy a new toner cartridge for th HP Laser Jet Pro M402dn black and white printer
- Buy tweezers/forceps for workshop and first aid boxes
- Get an eye wash station to wall mount in the workshop area
- Buy new scalpels, blades and sharps disposal boxes
2 issues closed: