Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- amcewen: Just spotted from @DoESLiverpool the Airbus Beluga wing transport plane heading into Broughton. Like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTemIpVFl1k #weeknotes
- <amcewen> Just when you thought @DoESLiverpool couldn’t get any more Internet of Things-ified… We’ve got a @LittlePrinter! http://twitpic.com/c51ce3 #weeknotes
- mcknut didn’t think @DoESLiverpool was Internet of Thingsified *enough* yet! #weeknotes
- <osfameron> Setting up 100poundstartupclub.org.uk domain, email, and twitter accounts with @notazengarden @kirstysparrow @robnights @prop_translator #weeknotes
- defproc: The 3D printer is running well again now I’ve calibrated it with the newly re-taped print bed #weeknotes @DoESLiverpool
- <osfameron> #weeknotes notazengarden and family have discovered a workaround for the laser-cutter’s soon-to-be-replaced air-compressor… bicycle pumps!
- amcewen: Very pleased to have an LED flashing on & off. Means at least some of my ARM assembler has executed correctly 🙂 @DoESLiverpool #weeknotes
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 25th, 6:30-9pm||Maker Night|
|Tuesday 26th, 6:30-8pm||Geekup Liverpool: Linear Algebra. What?|
|Friday 1st March, 4-6pm||DoES Liverpool Organisation meeting. Agenda here|