Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Click here for details of the of the measures we’re currently taking related to the COVID-19 situation, especially if you’re thinking of coming in to the space. We’ll keep you updated if anything changes – make sure you’re following us via our Google Group, and/or via social media.
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: The latest MCQN Ltd #weeknotes, containing a bunch of excellent links to other people’s writing (if i do say so myself 😆): Week 820 – Platforms and the Open Web dlvr.it/S2J6sC
- DoES Liverpool: Excellent work by Ste on these dyesub acrylic keyrings for Rainbow Toffees #weeknotes twitter.com/RainbowToffees…
- Adrian McEwen: Worked out what we’d missed when wiring up the loopback circuit last time, and got the carriage working properly… will the #teleprinter finally print the right letters in the right order now? Watch and find out… youtube.com/watch?v=H5E4SV… #weeknotes #ibal229
- Matthew Croughan: Got the #NixOS ❄ Notifier responding to the GitHub API using #Micropython urequests and ujson libraries. Creating an issue on OpenFlam triggers the neopixels on this ESP32 #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/UvIcmVhTk0
- Jackie Pease: Birthday card for a friend in white gel pen on black cartridge paper (plus later colour version), produced using the Sobel Edges option in DrawingBotV3 and the @doesliverpool #penplotter
The roses are on Smithdown Road
- DoES Liverpool: Russ with Asaro head (a tool for mastering light and shadow on the human face) 3d printed on one of the DoES Liverpool printers #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/YtnQiQtTt5
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Thursday 01 July, 7:00pm-9:30pm||Maker Night online at https://meet.jit.si/bubblino|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 355 open, 1231 closed
4 new issues:
- Add Stuart to organisation
- Submit DoES Liverpool for the new Fabric District web directory
- Pledge drive for a USB Power meter
- Install antivirus software on all the DoES Liverpool computers
Featured issue: Networking in laser room is poor. Can we move this on or close it?
1 issue closed: