Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: Live demo and live coding time! #IoT #cheerlights #esp8266 #micropython Julian Todd at IoT Liverpool Meetup #weeknotes… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Def-Proc: Yay, DoES Liverpool and @MadeInvadershave been accepted for Maker Faire UK See you there! #weeknotes
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Wednesday 01 February, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Liverpool Linux User Group|
|Thursday 02 February, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 166 open, 272 closed
9 new issues:
- Complete the information for digital infrastructure page
- calendar links to makernight.co.uk bad
- We’ve lost the 3D printed vacuum cleaner nozzle and its design again
- administrative procedures wiki webpage
- rationalize down the doesliverpool github repositories
- Get an HDMI solution for projecting
- Room layout drawings and photos
- replace the PTFE coupler in the UM2
- Complete update of the things going on page
10 issues closed:
- Sophia’s computer has very loose USB socket panel
- Apply for Maker Faire UK this year
- Make it even more obvious somewhere that you can’t book lasers more than one day at a time
- Ultimaker 2 is extruding poorly
- We should display the names of companies that are registered and resident at DoES
- Consolidate all the laser cutting pages
- Add a doorbell to the workshop door
- Commission the LaserCutterSophia wiki pages
- Get cheap older copy of Corel for large cutter PC ?
- Move wiki.doesliverpool to github wiki
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email email@example.com with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!