Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: Week 100? That must mean DoES Liverpool‘s 2nd birthday isn’t far off #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Still w-i-p but I’ve started automating the generation of the DoES Liverpool #weeknotes – github.com/DoESLiverpool/… Pleased with it so far.
- Def-Proc: So today I managed to simultaneously earn my blue smoke badge and reset the explosion counter DoES Liverpool #weeknotes Yay!
- John McKerrell: internet of things / buy it now / bubblino, wheredial, good night lamp #weeknotes DoES Liverpool #haiku #toosleepyforprose #iot
- Def-Proc: Who knew that technicianing DoES Liverpool would include laser surgery?! #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/UAT5ihh1uG
- Adrian McEwen: Sparking up yet another Twitter account. MCQN Ltd will be a fairly low traffic account of news from MCQN Ltd. /cc DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Wondering what everyone will think of the new-look DoES Liverpool main room after the impromptu rearranging yesterday. #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Nice to see DoES Liverpool‘s #IoT showcase mentioned in the Sacramento Bee sacbee.com/2013/05/10/541… /via Council #weeknotes
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 13th May, 6-8pm||PyPool|
|Tuesday 14th May, 4:30pm||Epic Trip #3: Fire! Fire!||Tuesday 14th May, 7-9pm||Breakerfaire|
|Wednesday 15th May, 6:30-8pm||Liverpool Friends of the Earth|
|Saturday 18th May, 10am-5pm||Hack the Space|