Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: One visitor to DoES Liverpool today was in tears when he had to leave the workshop to go home. #weeknotes (he is only three 🙂
- Adrian McEwen: Getting a sneak preview of the new WhereDial design here at DoES Liverpool. Looking rather nice! #weeknotes
- John McKerrell: If I had £99+VAT for every person that said they wanted a WhereDial … 😉 DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Feels like the DoES Liverpool has levelled up today. Earplugs and safety goggles aplenty. #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: The newly re-plumbed big laser in DoES Liverpool is getting a good workout cutting new #WhereDial blanks for John McKerrell today #weeknotes
- John McKerrell: .Def-Proc has been cutting *lots* of WhereDial parts recently! DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/pkpeplxLhr
- John McKerrell: Quiet in the DoES Liverpool workshop as, for seemingly the first time this week, both lasers are inactive #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/oLnBMhg3VH
- Adrian McEwen: #weeknotes MT Ryan Forrester: Thanks to all DoES Liverpool & James for helping me get this far. #nearlythere pic.twitter.com/FvxEk7LynX
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Wednesday 23 April, 7:00pm-9:00pm
|Saturday 26 April, 12:00am-Monday 28 April, 11:59pm