Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Jackie Pease: Silicone/carbon fibre tests DoES Liverpool wearables grp laura pullig Jamie Roberts pat link Ross Dalziel #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/9X6YD4s0Qd
- Jackie Pease: laura pullig experimenting with conductive silicone/cabon fibre DoES Liverpool wearables grp #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/eLbQXDRX2U
- Adrian McEwen: Exploring variety in scale of manufacturing & networks of knowledge. My talk from #MakerAssembly dlvr.it/MfsTB8 #weeknotes
- DoES Liverpool: Anyone spot us on the telly last night? You can watch online at madeinliverpool.tv/player/?player… if you missed it (we’re the first item) #weeknotes
- DoES Liverpool: DoES Liverpool As well as interviewing John McKerrell & Adrian McEwen, you can spot some of HEX‘s, HAYBENO‘s & Rob’s work #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Seems there are now 200 bells waiting to be picked up in India. #Indiemfg ticking onwards with the Ackers Bell #weeknotes #ibal169
- Adrian McEwen: Not quite the lead time I was expecting (or led to believe). Luckily not critical path for Ackers Bell dev #indiemfg #weeknotes #ibal169
- Adrian McEwen: Great turnout at DoES Liverpool for the Humanitarian #openstreetmap mapping party. Margaux Mesle explaining what to… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…
- Little Sandbox: First attempt at laser cutting. Galifreyan clock. Work in progress… #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/PtcJyPWfey
- chris huffee: First attempt at 123d catch scanning at DoES Liverpool makernight #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/MdZks3Fiau
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 21 November, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Sewing Club|
|Thursday 24 November, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 159 open, 233 closed
3 new issues:
- Put some shelves up above the 3D printer bench
- Wall mount our 3D printing filament stocks and samples
- Roll the PLA filament that’s arrived issue #378 onto reels
2 issues closed:
Thanks stevesparrow, goatchurchprime!
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!