Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- amcewen: In a belated celebration of his Saint’s Day, @DefProc has brought some rather nice Guinness cake into @DoESLiverpool #weeknotes
- <defproc> @amcewen I missed cake on my cake day on Sunday so I made chocolate Guinness cake to have @DoESLiverpool today. pic.twitter.com/Ic6oG6rTkf #weeknotes
- <osfameron> The cake is not a lie. It is however a light-fingered tea-leaf #weeknotes
- amcewen: According to the packaging on @DoESLiverpool‘s new wire cutters, safety helmets must be worn when using them!?! #weeknotes http://twitpic.com/ccxmh7
- tangmudesigns: Had a theory about ambient temperature. Two cardboard boxes, a sushi carton and a shopping bag later @DoESLiverpool pic.twitter.com/R30VaNbtgQ
- mcknut: bah, @osfameron just scuppered my plans for getting a cat in @DoESLiverpool by pointing out there’s NO SLEEPING IN THE SPACE! #weeknotes
- <defproc> got to have a shuffle round in the donated electronic parts boxes for a part to help me out today, for the first time #weeknotes
- amcewen: Accepted the first pull-request to one of my open source projects https://github.com/amcewen/HttpClient (Thanks @mcknut 🙂 /cc @DoESLiverpool #weeknotes
- DefProc: Another piece progressing to be ready for @DoESLiverpool stall @makerfaire_uk #weeknotes Can you guess what it is yet pic.twitter.com/DeHeuomMGX
- amcewen: My slides from my talk on the Internet of Things #IoT at @CodePool13 #cp13 are now at http://www.mcqn.com/weblog/my_talk_codepool13 /cc @DoESLiverpool #weeknotes
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 25th March, 6-9pm||Maker Night|
|Tuesday 26th March, 6:30-9pm||GeekUp – Joy (the programming language)|