Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- <osfameron> Submitted last of our chapters to Wiley, now it’s just that Author Review left! #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Major milestone reached for a Book of Things: final chapter and introduction submitted. Only editing left to do! /cc DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Getting to practice both my (tourist-level) languages now in DoES Liverpool – we’ve people working here from both Munich & Turin #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: Introduction to Laser Cutting course, 21st September with me at DoES Liverpool defproc.eventbrite.co.uk It’s ideal for beginners. #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: The DoES Liverpool #RepRap now calibrated for orange PLA. #ProjectF #weeknotes
- John McKerrell: Having issues with a noisy serial line, hoping it won’t affect the WhereDial at MakerFaireMCR too much #weeknotes DoES Liverpool
- Def-Proc: Phew, the 3-wire hanging Trilateration Crane #TLRN is now assembled and running the test code for MakerFaireMCR #weeknotes DoES Liverpool
- DoES Liverpool: We’re a hive of activity today as Def-Proc & John McKerrell get ready for MakerFaireMCR and Adrian McEwen prepares for folksy summer school #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Today’s use of the DoES Liverpool #RepRap – printing replacement bearings after supplier failure #ProjectF #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/uTqjRLwHh2
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 12 August, 6:00pm-8:00pm|
|Wednesday 14 August, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|