Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: OH at DoES Liverpool “I’ve spent too much time talking about SEO” #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: From a DoES Liverpool email “There is no formal dress code for the office beyond clothes”. No mention of the workshop I see 😀 #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Not the most productive #makernight tonight at DoES Liverpool. Two dead stepper boards and one dead Arduino :-/ #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: Adrian McEwen DoES Liverpool #makernight #weeknotes ouch!
- Adrian McEwen: *sigh* Consigning yet another pair of wire strippers to the don’t-really-do-what-they-say-on-the-tin pile. /cc DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: Some great results from today’s #LaserCourse DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/eSEBU0G6Z0
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 17 February, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Sewing Club|
|Tuesday 18 February, 7:00pm-8:00pm||Liverpool Drones Meetup|
|Wednesday 19 February, 6:30pm-8:00pm||Friends of the Earth|
|Thursday 20 February, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Startup Theory Of Constraints Workshop|
|Friday 21 February, 6:30pm-8:30pm||Introduction to Dart Programming Language :: Dart Flight School Event|
|Saturday 22 February, 10:00am-6:00pm||Dart CodeLab :: Dart Flight School Event|