Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Click here for details of the measures we’re currently taking related to the COVID-19 situation, especially if you’re thinking of coming in to the space. We’ll keep you updated if anything changes – make sure you’re following us via our Google Group, and/or via social media.
Sean has sent out a newsletter including details of our Xmas opening arrangements. You can take a look here.
We’ve announced the winners of our first Boost memberships – congratulations Lauren and Kate! Find out more about our new members here.
Things of Note
- Alex: This banana and capers based salad is either going to be a massive success or we will pretend it never happened. I’ll still be proud of myself for being able to attempt throwing healthy flavours together instead of binning all the stuff that is going off #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/5wUZrhv44D
- Alex: So I remember talking to you over many months about how we would mitigate against unknown risks like this #Log4J zero day Dodgy Hacking Gang known as Cybergibbons. What cheap and simple actions, strategies and processes can we adopt and advocate to make life easier in #IoT #InfoSec #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Soldering and software. The latest MCQN Ltd #weeknotes: Week 845 – Better Text Parsing dlvr.it/SFHRX7
- Alex: St Austell Simon Yup. But I also hate to see people invest their time and their money (important time, needed money) into projects that then fail. The key, key thing we should be doing here with We Are LCR4 KQ Liverpool Colin Sinclair is providing real support to innovators #weeknotes
- Alex: Very interesting indeed. So I dropped my metafornin dose and my glucose has spiked. Haven’t been this high since I started monitoring. Real time feedback on this stuff is so important #weeknotes #reversingdiabetes pic.twitter.com/w1y8GNlRlx
- Alex: So I know I have a diverse set of pals here and I’m interested to know your views. On Jabs? #weeknotes
- Alex: How do we best support our #POTUK Boris Johnson #weeknotes
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Tuesday 21 December, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Liverpool Sewing Club|
|Thursday 23 December, 7:00pm-9:30pm||Maker Night|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 369 open, 1267 closed
2 new issues:
Featured issue: We need guidance for eve-w/e workshop access and lone working. Can we move this on or close it?
1 issue closed: