Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Click here for details of the measures we’re currently taking related to the COVID-19 situation, especially if you’re thinking of coming in to the space. We’ll keep you updated if anything changes – make sure you’re following us via our Google Group, and/or via social media.
Things of Note
- Embedded Iot: Another milestone. 10Kg lost today. #keto and #intermittentfasting #weeknotes #quantifiedself pic.twitter.com/UwAOVCU0Uq
- Embedded Iot: So. I have these two wonderful guys straight out of uni and I’m trying to teach them engineering. Where do you think I should start? #weeknotes
- Embedded Iot: One of the best things about losing all this weight is that I get to go back to Home Bargains and buy their middling belt instead of their fat man belt. Yay! #weeknotes #quantifiedself
- Embedded Iot: Lime water infusion. Not bad at all #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/CL2VEAnqTl
- Embedded Iot: Amazing – this is exactly how I feel today about education One Laptop per Child @ka81 Andy Stanford-Clark. I will put this in the DoES Liverpool library when I’m done #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/hLxHKiMhfL
- Jackie Pease: Fellow PelotonLiv #joyride people Kate, Alex Vidic and Connor helping to make wearable #wled “Tron” bike lights for our winter rides
- Adrian McEwen: Got back into the weekly posting of MCQN Ltd #weeknotes, and then forgot to announce it here… Week 842 – All About Active Travel dlvr.it/SD7str
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Wednesday 01 December, 7:00pm-9:00pm
|Liverpool Linux User Group
|Thursday 02 December, 7:00pm-8:00pm
|Thursday 02 December, 7:00pm-9:30pm
|Maker Night Get your free ticket here
|Saturday 04 December, 11:00am-5:00pm
|Liverpool Synth Meetup – Get your free ticket here
|Sunday 05 December, 11:00am-3:00pm
|Repair Cafe – Get your free ticket here
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 369 open, 1262 closed
2 new issues:
Featured issue: Clean Tony’s bed sections. Can we move this on or close it?
No issues closed