Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Click here for details of the measures we’re currently taking related to the COVID-19 situation, especially if you’re thinking of coming in to the space. We’ll keep you updated if anything changes – make sure you’re following us via our Google Group, and/or via social media.
Things of Note
- DoES Liverpool: Such beautiful decorations 🕊️😍#weeknotes twitter.com/_jessfaircloug…
- DoES Liverpool: Today’s makes from Plastic Tactics #PlasticPlaygroup here @doesliverpool, courtesy of Arthur and Anne-Marie Jane
Next one on the 28th
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Tuesday 16 November, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Liverpool Sewing Club|
|Thursday 18 November, 6:00pm-9:00pm||AWS Liverpool Meetup|
|Thursday 18 November, 7:00pm-9:30pm||Maker Night – Get your free ticket here|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 366 open, 1262 closed
3 new issues:
- Tripod-mounted lamp failed its PAT test
- Thermaltronics soldering iron has excessive leakage current
- Desktop extension on the desk near the coffee machine is broken
Featured issue: Replace toner (and belt unit?) in the OKI colour printer. Can we move this on or close it?
No issues closed