Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Click here for details of the measures we’re currently taking related to the COVID-19 situation, especially if you’re thinking of coming in to the space. We’ll keep you updated if anything changes – make sure you’re following us via our Google Group, and/or via social media.
Things of Note
- I of Things: The latest #iottraining session. We’re looking at how to get #CheerLights working with #MQTT using the #Arduino IDE for the #ESP32 #TinyPico #WeekNotesyoutube.com/watch?v=2DMVmD…
- MCQN Ltd: Making chips. CNC machining some locally made Centriforce 100% recycled LDPE on the DoES Liverpool router for some Aeternum Innovations air quality sensors #weeknotes #ibal207 pic.twitter.com/hYlStg6a65
- I of Things: I love this. There are few people I think could be better, funner, friends than gay furries when you’re a software developer #weeknotes twitter.com/Cultiv8Resilyn…
- Adrian McEwen: Been too busy with CNC plotters (and other things) to post the MCQN Ltd #weeknotes here of late) – Week 833 – Plotting Different Plotters dlvr.it/S7wWkR
- Adrian McEwen: Bringing us up to date on the MCQN Ltd #weeknotes: Weeks 834 and 835 – Hold My Pen dlvr.it/S92Hkm
- DoES Liverpool: Laser cutting @doesliverpoool this weekend:
Bespoke tags by Liz @sewtaylormadedesigns from Saturday’s #makerday, and recycled sweet tub coasters by Deian from Sunday afternoon’s Plastic Tactics #PlasticPlaygroup
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Thursday 14 October, 9:00am-6:00pm||Jelly Liverpool|
|Thursday 14 October, 7:00pm-9:30pm||Maker Night Get your free ticket here|
|Sunday 17 October, 11:00am-3:00pm||Repair Café Get your free ticket here|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 361 open, 1257 closed
3 new issues:
- The microwave turntable is turning unevenly
- Mobile Phone Sublimation Heatpress failed its PAT test
- Small circles cut on Gerald not very circular
Featured issue: Make doors open more easily for people who have trouble with doors. Can we move this on or close it?
2 issues closed: