Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Click here for details of the of the measures we’re currently taking related to the COVID-19 situation, especially if you’re thinking of coming in to the space. We’ll keep you updated if anything changes – make sure you’re following us via our Google Group, and/or via social media.
Things of Note
- 🇱 🇪 🇳 🇳 📡🇳: Dairy free Keto condensed milk ahoy Laurence Molloy (reduced coconut milk and erythritol). Had some on blueberries for dessert. Yum. #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/6uXb5vCQdz
- 🇱 🇪 🇳 🇳 📡🇳: Yeah that’s what I’m talking about. Let’s take #IoT into SPACE with Swarm Technologies, SpaceX eh MajorTim.space #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/QP9fP6BzDR
- MCQN Ltd: 📝 #weeknotes 828
Shredding and Machining🖨️ Western Approaches HQ Teleprinter picked apart
🧠 Adrian McEwen uses Brainboxes Limited for FACT_Liverpool
♻️ @TapesryLpl incubates plastic collab w/ Aeternum Innovations+Plastic Tactics
🔔 Arthur mods @Ackers_Bell
📦 & see laura pullig‘s #MyFirstPCB🧵 pic.twitter.com/JYSBvjNFE7
- MCQN Ltd: 🔔 Coffee is ready! ☕We’re high-strung at MCQN HQ this morning, after drinking an unreasonable amount of coffee while testing this Ackers Bell via the internet-connected DoES Liverpool coffee pot.The rate is one ding per 12 cups of coffee 😵
- 🇱 🇪 🇳 🇳 📡🇳: Great turnout for the #RimRoseValley protest this morning! #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/GO4mqrmghv
- MCQN Ltd: This rider seems to have frightened off Ethos Magazine‘s minifigs, and is now waiting for their coffee to brew DoES Liverpool.No need to look though, since the Ackers Bell will ding automatically when it’s ready!#weeknotes #ibal169 #iot #esp8266 #mqtt #nodeRED pic.twitter.com/64UCV5coXJ
- DoES Liverpool: Rose has made some good progress with getting Kath, our historic Passap knitting machine, back into action this weekend. These double-sided textures should be great for scarves! #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/eIz9SHAxnX
- DoES Liverpool: Some photos from today’s Plastic Tactics #plasticplaygroup @doesliverpool. Shredding and melting plastic from sweetie tubs, milk cartons and plant pots to make sheet materials for future projects #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/879f0taBk1
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Tuesday 24 August, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Wearable Tech Group online at https://meet.jit.si/bubblino|
|Thursday 26 August, 7:00pm-9:30pm||Maker-night Get your free ticket here|
|Saturday 28 August, 11:00am-5:00pm||Liverpool Synthesiser Meet Get your free ticket here|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 356 open, 1251 closed
No new issues
Featured issue: Install a hearing loop inside event rooms. Can we move this on or close it?
2 issues closed: