Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Click here for details of the of the measures we’re currently taking related to the COVID-19 situation, especially if you’re thinking of coming in to the space. We’ll keep you updated if anything changes – make sure you’re following us via our Google Group, and/or via social media.
Things of Note
- Robotorium: Enjoying the suggestion that you need a helmet and hi viz to use the embroidery machine DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/X5nnwvOEJq
- MCQN Ltd: Anyone for a coffee?Cold brew going spare DoES Liverpool#weeknotes pic.twitter.com/D5wu8O9aPS
- DoES Liverpool: Angels working on Kath, our motorised knitting machine: Karen A Scott Maker, Rose, G and Mike
- Adrian McEwen: We’re very welcoming to youngsters at DoES Liverpool normally, but had to persuade this one back out of the space after they wandered in for a look #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/GuEZ2yqbnW
- DoES Liverpool: Debris Karen A Scott Maker and Mike G have removed from 1.5 out of 13 of Tony the laser cutter’s honeycomb strips this afternoon
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Tuesday 06 July, 6:30pm-9:30pm
|Hack the Space Evening online at https://ca.meet.coop/b/adr-ctr-trg (and in Room 29)
|Wednesday 07 July, 7:00pm-9:00pm
|Liverpool Linux User Group
|Thursday 08 July, 7:00pm-9:30pm
|Maker Night online at https://meet.jit.si/bubblino
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 355 open, 1233 closed
2 new issues:
Featured issue: We don’t know what signs we need up in the space. Can we move this on or close it?
2 issues closed: