Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Click here for details of the of the measures we’re currently taking related to the COVID-19 situation, especially if you’re thinking of coming in to the space. We’ll keep you updated if anything changes – make sure you’re following us via our Google Group, and/or via social media.
Things of Note
- MCQN Ltd: We’ve made the website a tiny bit friendlier today, by making the RSS feed more human-readable. Check out mcqn.com/feed.xml and find out how to better keep up with our news 📰👀 by making a machine check it for you 🤖 #weeknotes #ibal2
- Jackie Pease: Found an interesting site with SVG stuff that might be useful to @doesliverpool people groups.google.com/u/1/g/does-liv… #weeknotes
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Tuesday 08 June, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Wearable Tech Group Online at https://meet.jit.si/bubblino|
|Thursday 10 June, 7:00pm-9:30pm||Maker-night Online at https://meet.jit.si/bubblino|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 353 open, 1225 closed
3 new issues:
- Investigate substances to clean heat press
- Buy new supplies for Threaderic the Embroidery Machine
- Investigate makerspace pricing for Lightburn software
Featured issue: Create a “Cost of Being Epic” poster for the space (and online). Can we move this on or close it?
6 issues closed:
- Create Wiki page for setting up a standard laptop image / Put Archive somewhere-safe
- Repair and commission the Cel Robox Dual Material Printer
- Get Creality printers going with PETG
- Create a DoES Liverpool Digital Twin in Minecraft
- Make a 3D RGB cube
- Set up an OpenSource DoES testing OpenBTS GSM/GPRS cell