Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Click here for details of the of the measures we’re currently taking related to the COVID-19 situation, especially if you’re thinking of coming in to the space. We’ll keep you updated if anything changes – make sure you’re following us via our Google Group, and/or via social media.
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: The Totaliser is slowly taking shape, as is the teleprinter. The latest MCQN Ltd #weeknotes: Week 807 – Arrested Development dlvr.it/RwGtWp
- Adrian McEwen: Marking the 1 year anniversary of the start of my #covid visor prototyping with… an evening in DoES Liverpool cutting visor shields for a recent order (it’s been pretty quiet for months, but we’ve been asked for 500 by a local hospice) #weeknotes twitter.com/amcewen/status…
- MCQN Ltd: Some less blinky progress today too, we borrowed Jackie Pease‘s pen plotter for some speed tests of how quickly we can get it to write. Looking speedy 🏎️🏁👌#weeknotes #ibal232 pic.twitter.com/kpfJc9ExSB
- Martin Dunschen: My Friday: after a delivery round with Agile for News From Nowhere I popped into DoES Liverpool to help with preparing some face visors for a recent order. #weeknotes
- DoES Liverpool: We had a surprise order for 500 visors – it’s been a while since we’ve made any. We got them all out within the week thanks to our volunteers, amongst others Mike G, Jade, Irene, @jadenoondesigns, Irene, Karen A Scott Maker, Adrian McEwen , Martin Dunschen, Sean J and Jackie Pease #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/qQeKgXh6hp
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Thursday 01 April, 7:00pm-9:30pm||Maker Night online at https://meet.jit.si/bubblino|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 360 open, 1203 closed
1 new issue:
Featured issue: Get the electronics and software up and running on the monster laser cutter. Can we move this on or close it?
3 issues closed: