Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Click here for details of the of the measures we’re currently taking related to the COVID-19 situation, especially if you’re thinking of coming in to the space. We’ll keep you updated if anything changes – make sure you’re following us via our Google Group, and/or via social media.
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: Fishing out advice from Denise Wilton on comms and tone at moo.com to share with Arthur as an example of doing-it-right, now that there’s two of us at MCQN Ltd #SquadGoals #weeknotes printmag.com/post/content-s…
- Adrian McEwen: Testing; talking to customers; and releasing a fixed PCB to production (RTP! I’ve not used that phrase since I was at Microsoft in the early 2000s!). The latest MCQN Ltd #weeknotes: Week 804 – New My Baby’s Got LED Boards Off to Production dlvr.it/Rtjxn5
- Adrian McEwen: Paul, Jennifer Graham and I did some more work on tidying up the teleprinter on Saturday, so there’s a new video diary now out – focusing mostly on the transmitter unit youtube.com/watch?v=XsEFrz… #ibal229 #weeknotes
- DoES Liverpool: Lovely test piece, produced on our CNC router by knottyashcreative #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/yMC8kRUt8F
- MCQN Ltd: It’s been lovely to introduce a bunch of new mappers to OpenStreetMap with some Field Papers digital ➡️ analogue ➡️ digital mapping 😍 #ibal230 #weeknotes twitter.com/TakingRoot3/st…
- Jackie Pease: Poppy, who #kasmaker and I are helping with an ecodress, has organised a charity talent show – you can get tickets via link below #weeknotes twitter.com/Mandela800/sta…
- DoES Liverpool: New (to us) embroidery machine Threaderick being put through his paces by caroline corby, Jackie Pease and Karen A Scott Maker #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/KV3beyM2BV
- A. John Lennon: Burning a lot of history. Makes you think what you did with your life #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/soqx7mGKXP
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Tuesday 09 March, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Wearable Tech Group online at https://meet.jit.si/bubblino|
|Thursday 11 March, 7:00pm-9:30pm||Maker Night online at https://meet.jit.si/bubblino|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 361 open, 1196 closed
No new issues
Featured issue: do a major service on Gerald. Can we move this on or close it?
No issues closed