Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Click here for details of the of the measures we’re currently taking related to the COVID-19 situation, especially if you’re thinking of coming in to the space. We’ll keep you updated if anything changes – make sure you’re following us via our Google Group, and/or via social media.
Things of Note
- DoES Liverpool: We had a visit today from @pennyflothewhippet helping to collect the post for Liverpool Queer Collective #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/HZbGKCSxku
- Adrian McEwen: Today’s task here at DoES Liverpool: investigate and clean the old #teleprinter from Western Approaches #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/HPJxN1Kjiv
- Adrian McEwen: Making progress. Paul has been cleaning up the receiver while I work on the transmitter unit. Recording the position of the keys before I remove them all for cleaning! #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/qJGnjLtQec
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Thursday 18 February, 7:00pm-9:30pm
|Maker Night online at https://meet.jit.si/bubblinoThis week special guest Pat Link, of Neston High School Makerspace, will talk about recycling HDPE plastic as free and accessible material to get making and sharing ideas from his makerspace – everyone’s welcome
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 360 open, 1194 closed
6 new issues:
- Get the teleprinter up and running
- Water leak from upstairs in the kitchen.
- Ender3 seems to not be functioning?
- Felicity doesn’t power up
- Please add me to the DoES Liverpool Group
- New Laser Tony – Try cutting with different Windows Laptop
Featured issue: Work out and set up an induction process for the CNC router. Can we move this on or close it?
3 issues closed: