Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Click here for details of the of the measures we’re currently taking related to the COVID-19 situation, especially if you’re thinking of coming in to the space. We’ll keep you updated if anything changes – make sure you’re following us via our Google Group, and/or via social media.
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: Trying some other patterns on the Aeternum logo lights #weeknotes #ibal223 pic.twitter.com/HSLday68ps
- Adrian McEwen: And we can split it up into different segments and put different patterns on each of them #weeknotes #ibal223 pic.twitter.com/Mgtd8a9uMF
- DuncTheGeek : Words : Electrons : SEO & Bad Jokes: Bridget’s jalopy doesn’t like being in isolation. Good job I re-wired the heirloom battery charger at DoES Liverpool recently. #weeknotes 1970s & still going strong. Not much in the way of smoothing going on in there mind! 🤣 pic.twitter.com/RJrJ80fUGe
- Adrian McEwen: Ooh, what’s that in the 3pm Sunday slot? Yes, a talk by yours truly talking about pairing open hardware with your open software. Looking forward to it! #weeknotes twitter.com/pbarker_dev/st…
- Lazarus ‘Long’ Lennon: OK first cut of where I wanted to be today Now with geocoding location search. #weeknotes Laurence Molloy Caroline Keep 🌟😊. pic.twitter.com/TV1wC3FO2s
- Adrian McEwen: Illuminated logo and a bunch of admin; first MCQN Ltd #weeknotes of 2021: Weeks 796 and 797 – Onwards and Upwards Into the New Year dlvr.it/RqHBFd
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Tuesday 12 January, 7:00pm-9:00pm
|Wearable Tech Group at https://meet.jit.si/bubblino
|Thursday 14 January, 7:00pm-9:30pm
|Maker Night at https://meet.jit.si/bubblino
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 360 open, 1180 closed
3 new issues:
- Felicity’s head seems blocked
- Prints Adam seems to have blocked print head
- The microwave turntable isn’t rotating
Featured issue: Install the hatch between the kitchen and event room. Can we move this on or close it?
2 issues closed: