Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Click here for details of the of the measures we’re currently taking related to the COVID-19 situation, especially if you’re thinking of coming in to the space. We’ll keep you updated if anything changes – make sure you’re following us via our Google Group, and/or via social media.
If you need visors then please fill in the “Request Visors” form at https://visors.doesliverpool.com/ – you don’t need to work for the NHS.
Things of Note
- Aʅҽx Lҽɳɳσɳ: Course now I’m wondering if I can play Doom as I vape foone 🤔 #weeknotes twitter.com/embedded_iot/s… pic.twitter.com/OQpzTnKBxt
- Matthew Croughan: Finally done printing and assembling the NorthStar V3.1 #AR headset with Julian Todd. See me and Jackie Pease wearing it like a fashion statement. It does look really stylish… #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/EXCw7s3rEu
- MCQN Ltd: In the DoES Liverpool workshop today to #lasercut a batch of box inserts for our latest @museuminabox_ customers #ibal151 #weeknotes @ DoES Liverpool instagram.com/p/CE_dQbSAgJE/…
- Adrian McEwen: Back to writing #weeknotes on the MCQN Ltd blog: Week 780 – Picking Up Threads dlvr.it/RgX3jN
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Thursday 17 September, 7:00pm-8:00pm||Community Meeting online at https://meet.jit.si/bubblino|
|Thursday 17 September, 8:00pm-9:30pm||Maker Night online at https://meet.jit.si/bubblino|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 344 open, 1151 closed
4 new issues:
- Ultimaker support
- Bicycle pump -letting out air
- Put together knitting machine donated by Mike from Game Over
- General CNC Room Improvements
Featured issue: Work out and set up an induction process for the CNC router. Can we move this on or close it?
3 issues closed:
- Buy materials for laser cutting
- Buy new tips for the mcqn soldering station
- Investigate options for interfacing with the electronic knitting machine