Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Click here for details of the of the measures we’re currently taking related to the COVID-19 situation, especially if you’re thinking of coming in to the space. We’ll keep you updated if anything changes – make sure you’re following us via our Google Group, and/or via social media.
If you need visors then please fill in the “Request Visors” form at https://visors.doesliverpool.com/ – you don’t need to work for the NHS.
Things of Note
- Jess Shannon: First day in DoES Liverpool since lockdown. I’ve been making organisers to make my making more organised #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/ewwmSzroxa
- Jess Shannon: I designed this tide clock for Sophie Green 🧜♀️’s birthday during lock down. Made it today DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/MeeUE9jqTN
- Adrian McEwen: Was buying MCQN Ltd some new safety glasses for the workshop, so picked up some more for DoES Liverpool, including some junior sized, for our young makers #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/murVryF5Rr
- DoES Liverpool: A new set of lenses and mirrors from Smoke & Mirrors so we can get Gerald and Sophia (our #LaserCutters) running sweetly #Maintenance #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/hjCHX1gIW2
- Jackie Pease: New temporary storage for DoES Liverpool – made from waste corrugated cardboard. I’ll let Seán Gleeson decide what lives where #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/AXMKcNRzLq
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Tuesday 11 August, 7:00pm-9:00pm
|Wearable Tech Group online at https://meet.jit.si/bubblino
|Thursday 13 August, 7:00pm-9:30pm
|Maker Night online at https://meet.jit.si/bubblino
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 336 open, 1139 closed
3 new issues:
Featured issue: Apply window film to lower two panes of internal windows. Can we move this on or close it?
1 issue closed: