Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- <amcewen> The guy who coined the term “Internet of Things” just called me an #IoT pioneer! #weeknotes
- amcewen: An interesting afternoon brainstorming box design with @DefProc. Look forward to being able to share the results #weeknotes @DoESLiverpool
- amcewen: Today @DoESLiverpool stands for Do Epic Sandwiches. We’ve been to @BalticBake for their awesome grilled cheese and ham sarnies #weeknotes
- <mcknut> “You’ll probably think I’m crazy when I say this, I make iron man costumes.” “Oh no, I know someone else who does that.” Typical DoES Liverpool conversation #weeknotes
- amcewen: Pondering about diversity in tech and what I can do to help it, particularly in NW and at @DoESLiverpool http://www.mcqn.net/mcfilter/archives/thinking/towards_a_more_equal_tech_culture.html #weeknotes
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 1st April||NO SEWING CLUB TONIGHT|
|Tuesday 2nd April, 7-9pm||Clojure Dojo – Hangman|
|Saturday 6th April, 9am for breakfast at The Hub||Saturday Startup Club|