Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Thingomy: @DoESLiverpool @bubblino #weeknotes Gould 4050 oscope fixed http://via.me/-agux0yy
- frabcus: Second high five! Soldered power & switch wires to the EL inverter, so can power it from the Arduino. Thx JR. #makernight @doesliverpool
- amcewen: Last night at #makernight, @drjtwit has made a laser-cut scale model of Hawaii http://twitpic.com/cb3e5b /cc @DoESLiverpool #weeknotes
- amcewen: Next step of getting the @DoESLiverpool CNC mill up and running is complete – LinuxCNC installed on a spare server #weeknotes
- drjtwit: Now that I’m home, I’m quite pleased with the Hawaii I laser-cut @DoESLiverpool at #makernight #weeknotes. http://twitpic.com/cb3e5b
- frabcus: At the traffic control room for @doesliverpool Epic Trip #1. Lots of screens showing traffic! #weeknotes
- frabcus: Where Liverpool’s traffic is controlled http://yfrog.com/od1tixxj @doesliverpool
- mcknut gets overly excited about latching relays #weeknotes
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 18th March, 6-9pm||Liverpool Sewing Club|
|Wednesday 20th March, 6:30-9pm||Liverpool Friends of the Earth|