Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- amcewen: One man’s office move is another hackspace’s new toy bonanza. Thanks NOC! @DoESLiverpool #weeknotes http://twitpic.com/bxkizv
- <mcknut> pannetone status: 70% #weeknotes
- <amcewen> panettone status: 55% #weeknotes
- <def-proc> panettone status: 50% #weeknotes
- <def-proc> estimated time to completion: 4 hours
- <def-proc> yay, soldering works! #weeknotes
- amcewen: 900 more words mean this chapter is finished, bar a couple of FIXMEs to tidy and some pictures to dig out. /cc @DoESLiverpool #weeknotes
- amcewen: @DoESLiverpool #weeknotes A bit of sorting to be done http://twitpic.com/byfuav
- amcewen: And @DoESLiverpool is now well equipped to scope things out #weeknotes http://twitpic.com/byfw1i
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 28th January, 7-9pm||Maker Night|
|Tuesday 29th January, 12-2pm||PaaS – less sysadmin more code, with Red Hat|
|Tuesday 29th January, 6:30-9pm||Geekup Liverpool: Clojure dojo|