Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: This week’s MCQN Ltd #weeknotes, with a sneaky video of chris huffee‘s #CNC chamfering work: Week 861 – New toys dlvr.it/SMxzSP
- DoES Liverpool: @lpoolmakefest have just confirmed all the official makers for this year’s Liverpool Makefest on July 2nd at #liverpoollib.We’ll be there (we couldn’t not be!). Can’t wait to see all the new things our community has to show after missing out on the last 2 years
- Adrian McEwen: Slowly colonising our corner of the DoES Liverpool main room 😆 It’s great to welcome Poorly cosplaying a human 👽🧚♀️👽 to the MCQN Ltd team 🎉👏 #weeknotes twitter.com/MCQN_Ltd/statu…
- chris huffee: ‘Fix the CNC air filtration’, they said.
Feels suspiciously like spring cleaning DoES Liverpool with Adrian McEwen
- Jackie Pease: Some of the flowers that I (and others) made at Robotorium impromptu paper flower tutorial yesterday DoES Liverpool makerday – thanks Snoof!
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Tuesday 12 April, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Wearable Tech Group|
|Thursday 14 April, 9:00am-6:00pm||Jelly Liverpool|
|Thursday 14 April, 7:00pm-9:30pm||Maker Night|
|Sunday 17 April, 11:00am-3:00pm||Repair Café|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 378 open, 1300 closed
3 new issues:
- Print nozzle for CNC dust extraction
- Should we switch KineticNC post postprocessor for FreeCAD?
- Liverpool Makefest – 2 July 2022 – DoES Liverpool stand
Featured issue: Work out and set up an induction process for the CNC router. Can we move this on or close it?
1 issue closed: