Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Alex Lennon: After too many days of pain I finally have meta-mono master building and testing with Yocto Project #AutoBuilder !… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Def-Proc: Cube-in-a-cube-in-a-cube by 4 methods at @@sensorcityuk #weeknotes #multimaterial #polyjet… instagram.com/p/BbROfMFnD7A/
- Alex Lennon: Anthony starting to program Anki #Cosmo with Python #weeknotes youtu.be/KhKqGtaDYWU
- MCQN Ltd: #neopixel #LED testing #ibal191 #weeknotes @ DoES Liverpool instagram.com/p/BbZ2dnjlLDI/
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 13 November, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Wearables Group|
|Wednesday 15 November, 6:30pm-8:00pm||Friends of the Earth|
|Thursday 16 November, 1:00pm-2:00pm||Community Meeting|
|Thursday 16 November, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 200 open, 403 closed
4 new issues:
- Easy permanent physio section in the workspace
- Check whats causing the broken security lock for https://doesliverpool.com
- Switch the email address we use for apps to be an alias
- Youcanbookme Account Needs Updating – Urgent
1 issue closed:
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email email@example.com with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!