Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- MCQN Ltd: Fantastic to get a tour of casajasmina today #opensource #IoT #home #weeknotes #Torino @ Casa… instagram.com/p/BUrc5wPFB6e/
- Def-Proc: Much thanks to AB Open for a great 2 days playing LoRaWAN on Things Calderdale The Things Network #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: Not all finally mounted yet, but all 5 The Things Network gateways up and running #weeknotes twitter.com/ttn_liv/status…
- dynamicdevices: Configuring eCall in-vehicle systems (IVS) today over SMS with #nodered #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/vwp1SjtTpm
- Guy Fraser: Experimenting with Correlated Magnetics = awesome! #weeknotes DoES Liverpool pic.twitter.com/mfOC4G5pI7
- chris huffee: Vinyl leak catching funnel and bin arrangement. #makernight #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/xqHpfaWyth
- Guy Fraser: 3D printing Correlated Magnetics casings with Flexion ExtruderVideo: youtu.be/dGR77pk31-c#weeknotes DoES Liverpool pic.twitter.com/r3QPBiNFPt
- Guy Fraser: Testing a twist-release Correlated MagneticsVideo: youtu.be/ys72TSNMyQgDoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/QdID7s5WcG
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Tuesday 06 June, 6:00pm-8:00pm||Wearables|
|Wednesday 07 June, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Liverpool Linux User Group|
|Thursday 08 June, 9:00am-6:00pm||Jelly Liverpool|
|Thursday 08 June, 5:30pm-8:00pm||Lock Picking Event|
|Thursday 08 June, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
|Saturday 10 June, 10:00am-5:00pm||Maker Day|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 178 open, 331 closed
5 new issues:
- Make polargraph run in better straight lines point to point
- Control the gondola pen up and down remotely
- Replace right hand tosca motor
- Finish the single line fonts
- Sophia slipping
1 issue closed:
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!