Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- MCQN Ltd: Comparing Tidal differences between cities #weeknotes On the left, the #CoTidal pattern for the… instagram.com/p/BKkoUlcgrld/
- MCQN Ltd: Swag from #PCB supplier European Circuits coming for a visit. PCB coasters! #weeknotes @ DoES… instagram.com/p/BKlC59NAEiO/
- Neil Winterburn: Having one of those days when you realise how lucky we are to have DoES Liverpool in #Liverpool #weeknotes youtu.be/XIKD_U1FXUg
- Def-Proc: TIL: when your self-built Arduino-clone isn’t uploading code, at least check that the bootloader is present! #weeknotes #only3hours
- Adrian McEwen: Totally fancy doing some of this large-scale embroidery on the wall somewhere at DoES Liverpool – thisiscolossal.com/2016/09/floral… #weeknotes
- chris huffee: Channeling my inner Slartibartfast at maker night. Tryfan 1:10000 from OS open data. DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/vjDdOKsWcj
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 26 September, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Wearables Group|
|Wednesday 28 September, 7:00pm-9:00pm||IoT Liverpool|
|Thursday 29 September, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 142 open, 206 closed
1 new issue:
1 issue closed:
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email email@example.com with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!