Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: Otto’s sign being prepped for mounting #ifiweretheocean #weeknotes @ Norsk Maritimt Museum instagram.com/p/BJIWHPojCSg/
- Adrian McEwen: Otto is named! #ifiweretheocean #weeknotes @ Norsk Maritimt Museum instagram.com/p/BJIaHwIj9D1/
- Adrian McEwen: Otto, back on the fjord after restoration #ifiweretheocean #weeknotes @ Oslofjorden instagram.com/p/BJIdpA4jUIt/
- DoES Liverpool: Considering mandating that all questions must be accompanied by GIFs 😉 #weeknotes twitter.com/andatwhatcost/…
- Def-Proc: If you make #doodlebots on holiday, does it make it a cottage industry? #weeknotes Emma Bearman pic.twitter.com/Dp00Vu44L5
- Saúl Ibarra Corretgé: Progress on the portable gaming contraption, this 5” HDMI display is gorgeous! #weeknotes… instagram.com/p/BJOcJeMjU98/
- Liverpool JS: On Tuesday 6th of September we’ll be having Mike Hall share “Streaming FTW!” buff.ly/2aYWofV at DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
- Saúl Ibarra Corretgé: Working prototype! #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/Ck2VfURi3Y
- Adrian McEwen: dazzling Well, at some point we’ll have to fit out a new kitchen at the next DoES Liverpool location… #justsaying #weeknotes
- DoES Liverpool: We’re at MSI Manchester this weekend for lots of #msimakefest Made Invaders fun! #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/WIGSRTS0KK
- shrkey: The #LEGO #ROV Mk2 – From the Depths – second outdoors test
- Ross Dalziel: Awesome Last day of github.com/cheapjack/RF-R… MSI Manchester #MSIMakeFest #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/MUFILhkR6q
- shrkey: Putting together #LEGO #ROV Mk2 kits ready for the next event.
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Thursday 25 August, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 138 open, 198 closed
3 new issues:
- Fridge door shelf is broken, has sharp edge
- Need new fire countermeasures for the laser-cutters
- Sophia is slipping when doing engraves and cuts on both axes
1 issue closed:
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email email@example.com with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!