Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: I think Sophia’s lens is long overdue a clean! DoES Liverpool needs a maintenance schedule. #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/ZXjbDi8oK6
- Ross Dalziel: All set 4 #IfIWereTheOcean #co~tidal w/ Adrian McEwen Gemma Latham currently.no currently.no #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/S498V0AfAv
- Adrian McEwen: Today’s work. #weeknotes Embroidering a unique pattern produced by software which combines a… instagram.com/p/BI-MhxQjNLU/
- Ross Dalziel: Sad to be leaving #oslo but #IfIWereTheOcean in more than capable cross stitching algorithmic hands 🙂 #weeknotes twitter.com/gemmamaylatham…
- shrkey: Little Dark Water Julius the #PiZero powered Kayak took his first test dip last weekend – youtu.be/DTngXV_jkDY
- David Frazer: Glass etching #weeknotes @ DoES Liverpool instagram.com/p/BJDUaFtD1kw/
- Adrian McEwen: Leaving for work #ifiweretheocean #weeknotes @ Hovedøya instagram.com/p/BJFNxYLjMWL/
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 15 August, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Sewing Club|
|Wednesday 17 August, 5:30pm-7:00pm||Friends of the Earth|
|Thursday 18 August, 6:30pm-9:00pm||Maker Night|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 136 open, 197 closed
No new issues
8 issues closed:
- Find more parking options for Castle House
- Tighten the X axis belt of the small Ultimaker
- Take lots of photos of Castle House for planning
- Get estimate for fit-out costs
- Compose a list of questions for Castle House estate agent
- Get full measurements of Castle House
- Contact Liverpool Museums to ask about parking
- Talk to Aimes about Internet at Castle House
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email email@example.com with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!