Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: The fact that the DoES Liverpool #weeknotes stalled just when it would overflow a uint8 is (for once) a coincidence twitter.com/DoESLiverpool/…
- Francis Irving: A new Liverpool Game Developers meetup DoES Liverpool this Wednesday evening meetup.com/Liverpool-Game… #weeknotes
- dynamicdevices: Looking at the PyBoard for embedded scripting with #MicroPython #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/5InvFUUnWV
- Mark Sabino: There’s a drinking channel now, Def-Proc #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/ynKnEpire8
- Adrian McEwen: Love the variety we get on the DoES Liverpool sharing table. Today a newcomer is having her #cakeday and @edwardsaul68 is sharing his allotment bounty #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: (long overdue) Achievement unlocked: given blood. Post-donation gelato #weeknotes
- Julian Todd: #weeknotes Laser cutting fleece either leaves fluffy attachments or crispy edges depending on power pic.twitter.com/NiJS5XNOw7
- MCQN Ltd: It’s a Museum in a Box in a museum! Come to the Garstang Museum for Liverpool #LightNight and try it out #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/YFRLO22fQr
- MCQN Ltd: https://www.instagram.com/p/BFWmh1hjVRI/ A quick demo of #museuminabox in action at #LightNight #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Compare/contrast – original on the left, full size 3d print on the right #weeknotes #lighnight #Liverpool
- David Frazer: Writing with water #weeknotes
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 16 May, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Sewing Club|
|Wednesday 18 May, 5:30pm-7:00pm||Friends of the Earth|
|Thursday 19 May, 6:30pm-9:30pm||Maker Night|
|Saturday 21 May, 10:00am-3:00pm||Introduction to Laser Cutting|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 126 open, 157 closed
5 new issues:
- Need to order some new PTFE couplings for the Ultimakers
- Bandsaw needs a new “tyre”
- Post drinking status to #drinking
- Make a soft materials section for the laser cutter information pages
- Ultimaker extended is extruding terribly
1 issue closed:
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email email@example.com with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!