Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Def-Proc: Good evening bank holiday freelancers #bankHolidaysAreBillableDaysToo #Doodlebot #manufacture #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/CWQzED4emd
- dynamicdevices: DiskImager v1.1.3 – read/write compressed images to SD. Support for erasing MBR to reformat to capacity github.com/DynamicDevices… #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: Thought I’d quietly launch #PostBankHolidayBiscuits DoES Liverpool only to be outdone by a #CakeDay #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/ssmK5PEGSe
- John McKerrell: Broke rule 1 of the DoES Liverpool style guide “Do not use just a print out on a sheet of A4 paper” #weeknotes github.com/DoESLiverpool/…
- Adrian McEwen: In the North docks to welcome Make Liverpool to the city’s maker community #weeknotes DoES Liverpool pic.twitter.com/BKXAJIPC8B
- John McKerrell: Getting nostalgic looking at old photos of DoES Liverpool, it must have felt spacious at one time flickr.com/photos/doesliv… #weeknotes
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 09 May, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Wearables Group|
|Wednesday 11 May, 6:00pm-7:00pm||Games Dev Meetup|
|Thursday 12 May, 6:30pm-9:30pm||Maker Night|
|Saturday 14 May, 10:00am-5:00pm||Maker Day|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 122 open, 156 closed
1 new issue:
No issues closed
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!