Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: Glad someone got a video of Made Invaders in action – I forgot to #weeknotes twitter.com/TimWappat/stat…
- James Nixon: Look what the guys over at @fuel_3d have been kind enough to lend me #3dprinting #3dscanning #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Great write-up of Maker Faire UK from Stuart Childs. We had an awesome time showing off DoES Liverpool projects rs-online.com/designspark/el… #weeknotes
- Ross Dalziel: domesticscience uses a remix of the Def-Proc Clip-R-Pi for the RPi3 acting as a WAP to serve Glenn Boulter text adventure game #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Levelled up our coffee purchasing today at DoES Liverpool – 2 kilo bag bought from Bold Street Coffee #weeknotes
- Jackie Pease: Trying out airbrush for Tosca polargraph with @helicalbytes DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/8PjNnmawxj
- Def-Proc: Some days, it’s the day you repeatedly tap out swear words in morse code to test a word filter! #weeknotes DoES Liverpool ···/····/··/–
- DoES Liverpool: Looks fantastic! A superb retirement gift #weeknotes twitter.com/Dowz77/status/…
- Adrian McEwen: Nice aerial shot of the DoES Liverpool stand at Maker Faire UK, taken by Gareth Halfacree flic.kr/p/GaWXto #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Action shot of .: oomlout :. playing Made Invaders on t’DoES Liverpool stand at Maker Faire UK, by Gareth Halfacree flic.kr/p/FEKDbv #weeknotes
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 02 May, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Sewing Club|
|Wednesday 04 May, 7:00pm-9:00pm||Liverpool Linux User Group|
|Thursday 05 May, 6:30pm-9:30pm||Maker Night|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 122 open, 155 closed
1 new issue:
1 issue closed:
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email email@example.com with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!