Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Ed: #weeknotes DoES roadtrip to see the current state of the art #MACH2016 pic.twitter.com/PEovG4CLKm
- Ed: #weeknotes Ed assimilated into the Borg. pic.twitter.com/9RqoBaHiT2
- Adrian McEwen: Great to see the meeting room full of people learning more about #3dprinting #weeknotes twitter.com/lpoolgirlgeeks…
- Liverpool Girl Geeks: Previewing Made Invaders we want one for the future office! #Weeknotes pic.twitter.com/ko9OQxCIlX
- Liverpool Girl Geeks: After learning how to make something to 3D print we are now looking at how 3D printers actually work! #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/3KjFzxBQ6j
- Liverpool Girl Geeks: #3DPrinting a superlambanana (think everyone wants to take him home) #weeknotes
- MCQN Ltd: Laser-cutting a stencil to make design sketching easier #indiemfg #weeknotes
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 18 April, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Sewing Club|
|Wednesday 20 April, 5:30pm-7:00pm||Friends of the Earth|
|Thursday 21 April, 6:30pm-9:30pm||Maker Night|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 120 open, 153 closed
1 new issue:
4 issues closed:
- Radiator in Dinky is leaking a bit
- Buy a new 2D printer
- Set up email list for makernight
- There’s no easy way for people to create a user on the wiki
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email email@example.com with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!