Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: phrasedandconfused.co.uk/news/artists-b… – Lizzie Nunnery writing about the work we’re doing with her at DoES Liverpool for Phrased & Confused #Tosca #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: It’s always nice when things just work! #weeknotes QFN-ICSP breakout #rev1 pic.twitter.com/geuBKA5fB3
- Adrian McEwen: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCf-o3xvHs8/ The Arcitype #CNC mill running the early stages of an adaptive clearing toolbars to chew through steel at a fair old clip #weeknotes
- John Harrison: So all the laser cut parts worked first time round! Except the gunners window which needs to be made bigger! Am really happy with em, exactly what I was after 🙂 I just need a few additional details and on to paint!
#madmaxvehicle #madmax #massivevoodoocomp #miniature #figurine #painting #artist #bitsbash #minicooper #lasercut #lasercutting #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: If Ellesmere Port Fablab is closing today, does that mean there’s some prime makerspace kit needs a new home? DoES Liverpool #weeknotes
- Ross Dalziel: hwayoung Glenn Boulter love planning #freshwaterprinceofblelhamtarn & cocklecraft-of-things #oksparks #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/l7RZHhKQZK
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 07 March, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Sewing Club|
|Thursday 10 March, 6:30pm-9:30pm||Maker Night|
|Saturday 12 March, 10:00am-5:00pm||Maker Day|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 124 open, 142 closed
1 new issue:
1 issue closed:
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!