Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: Sparked up a new git repository to cover DoES Liverpool‘s Phrased & Confused collab with Lizzie Nunnery github.com/DoESLiverpool/… #weeknotes
- Def-Proc: There’s nothing quite like a happy day’s bash scripting! Now with added #csv #glabels and #qrcode! #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: Sneak peek of the project @mcqn_ltd was working on with @alistairhoughton yesterday #ibal145 #weeknotes
- Adrian McEwen: https://www.instagram.com/p/BB5kg1ovHrZ/ Tosca is alive! 1st drawing from our new Polargraph #weeknotes
- Jackie Pease: “Adrian McEwen: Tosca is alive! 1st drawing from our new Polargraph #weeknotes instagram.com/p/BB5kg1ovHrZ/” wow that was quick
- Ross Dalziel: attempting the mythical #doublejump giantbomb.com/double-jump/30… with hwayoung & co #weeknotes need OOBB-legs .: oomlout :. twitter.com/re_dock/status…
- Def-Proc: Some days it’s the day when you order 1800 LEDs from China! (60m × 30 leds/m) #weeknotes They’ll make animated sprites for Made Invaders
- Adrian McEwen: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCBEoz-PHkG/ Hello #Tosca #weeknotes
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Wednesday 24 February, 7:00pm-9:00pm||IoT Liverpool|
|Thursday 25 February, 3:30pm-4:30pm||Cook Street Viewing|
|Thursday 25 February, 6:30pm-9:30pm||Maker Night|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 129 open, 134 closed
No new issues
No issues closed
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email email@example.com with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!