Each week we’ll endeavour to publish some details of the interesting things that members of DoES Liverpool have been up to over the past seven days. You can find out a bit more about them in our introductory post.
And remember, if you’re involved with DoES Liverpool at all, let us know what you get up to so we can include it here!
Things of Note
- Ed: Definitive cast-on technique. chris huffee Jackie Pease knitic Adrian McEwen Kate North #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/U9qwGzF5sM
- chris huffee: If you bend enough plywood eventually you end up with a Christmas tree.. DoES Liverpool #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/Sgy88rj4kG
- Def-Proc: Of course DoES Liverpool insists on fitting nothing but the happiest bike locking points! #weeknotes pic.twitter.com/oqXSrqLeUP
- Adrian McEwen: Notes/ideas, etc. for the #codeforliverpool hackday is being collated at bit.ly/cfliverpool1 #weeknotes
- Ross Dalziel: Wigan S.T.E.A.M stay tuned Networked Narrative bit.ly/1J2gTgX release in 2016 😉 now we need an Interacitve non-fiction database #weeknotes
- Ross Dalziel: Wigan S.T.E.A.M we made some interactive non-fiction DoES Liverpool for #codeforliverpool today bit.ly/21FEXT4 #weeknotes
Coming Up in the Next Week
|Monday 07 December, 6:00pm-9:00pm||Sewing Club|
|Thursday 10 December, 6:30pm-9:30pm||Maker Night|
|Saturday 12 December, 10:00am-5:00pm||Maker Day|
|Saturday 12 December, 4:00pm-late||Christmas Party|
The DoES Liverpool to-do list is stored in the issues of our Somebody Should repository on github. Head over there if there’s something you’d like to report, or if you want to help out fixing things.
Issue counts: 105 open, 124 closed
1 new issue:
1 issue closed:
DoES exists to support the community that uses DoES. If you use DoES, then you are part of that community. If you would like to publicise something related to DoES, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the formatted content for us to use as a new blog post. Tell us what you’re up to, and we’ll show the world what epic stuff happens at DoES!